14.6.07

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here I will document some of my experiences during my year in Germany. If you're confused as to what this is all about, head on over to the FAQ.

The idea of this blog is not only to keep people updated on me while I'm out of the country for a year, but also to tell everyone what it's like over there. Hopefully some of these posts will make you laugh, but I hope some of them will make you think, too.

So, I'm starting to prepare for my trip, working out issues like money, internet, phone, etc. I've emailed back and forth with my host family and they seem very nice. I've got a brother, Fabian, who is my age and goes to the same school that I will.

I'll keep you guys updated on how the preparations for Germany go. Until next time!

***Feel free to comment on anything, email me about anything at kevinpuj at gmail dot com, no matter how well I know you or how long it's been since we last talked. I am happy to discuss my experiences but even happier to catch up with anyone.***

2 comments:

Chris Setian said...

Good Luck Puj.

Call me sometime, even if you have to talk to me in German. I'll decode it somehow.

Unknown said...

I know you must be crazy excited about heading over to Germany. If you have any questions about C-B or anything at all really, drop me a line. I'm so psyched that you're going to get to spend a year over there! Also, I'm a good person to talk to if you need help figuring out how to spend your money before and during your exchange. Good luck Puj!

-Dylan