26.6.07

First Views

So, like many of you, I have never actually been to Germany. The only images that I have of where I'm going to stay I've gotten in emails or through Google Images. So I thought I'd share a few images with you of some of the places I'll be next year. The first is a view of the private school where the three-week orientation at the beginning will be held. Note the castle in the bottom right and the rolling vineyards.

The next picture is a park in my new town, Rheda-Wiedenbrück. The park is called Flora Westfalica. The picture more or less speaks for itself.

(http://www.teutoburgerwald.de)



So, this is my general area for next year. I'm bringing my camera over, so hopefully I will be able to update with pictures often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow it looks gorgeous! have a great time, im very jealous!

Anonymous said...

how romantic. i hope you have lots of picnics (or do german people not have picnics...)

Anonymous said...

wow. you're going to have so much fun. it looks beautiful.