28.5.08

Quick Update: End-of-Year Seminar

Just checking in to let you all know that my End-of-Year Seminar starts today in Berlin. There's a lot planned for this 4-day seminar, including a visit to the German parliament and meetings with the representatives who are responsible for this program. Most of all, it will be interesting to compare my experiences to those of the other exchange students I'll be with. I'll check in when I get back and hopefully by then have some interesting food for thought!

3 comments:

Blink said...

Kevin-it has been so great to follow your adventures, adjustments, and "advertisement" for traveling abroad. Hope the seminar is a grand finale for you.

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoy berlin and it's parliament;)

bjarne(you've been at my birthday party in august '07 ;) )

Kevin said...

Yeah, it was a good end to the year and I did enjoy it. Bjarne, of course I remember the party. ;)

It was also my first real set of goodbyes, which made the end of this year and this experience a lot more real to me.